Lumeskin provides effective remedy and treatment tips for getting flawless and blemish skin!
We are opening our annual Lumeskin Scholarship Program to creative minds who share the passion for skincare and healthy life.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try.
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome students from universities and colleges.
- If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians first before joining.
- You should have a strong passion for natural skin care.
How Does It Work?
We want you to write a story of 2000 words long about natural skin care. But your essay should emphasize the power of natural skin care and should brings the value.
Once you’re done with your essay, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 30, 2017.
When submitting, please don’t forget to include the following details:
- Name of your school
- Proof of being a student
- Your Full name
We will pick a winner by December 15, 2017. If you’re the lucky one, a $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college by December 20, 2017.
And that’s not all. You’ll even get the chance to be one of our paid contributors. Now, how cool is that?
November 30, 2017
Terms And Conditions
- Lumeskin reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.